CGA Annual General Meeting — 5 November 2022
The AGM is your opportunity to learn more about our amazing national community garden movement. It also is an opportunity to play a formal role in CGA by standing for a committee position.
WHEN: Saturday 5 November 2022 — 5:00pm AEDT
WHERE: The teleconference will be held via Google Meet
- welcome and First Nations acknowledgement
- approve minutes of the previous AGM 2021
- Presidents report and presentation of the annual financial report
- rules amendments
- membership fees
- election of office bearers
- appointment of a returning officer
- committee members positions declared vacant
- nomination and election of the new committee
- thanks to outgoing committee members, the close of AGM.
Interested in voting but can’t make it to the meeting?
If you can’t make it to the AGM, complete the proxy voting form to have someone vote on your behalf. Your proxy must be a financial full member of CGA to vote on your behalf.
Return your completed Proxy Form to CGA’s secretary, Jill Osborn (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 8:00pm, Friday 4 November 2022.
- President — facilitates committee meetings
- Vice President — facilitates committee meetings in the Presidents absence
- Secretary — maintains the register of members, keeps custody of the common seal, provides members with access to the register of members, minutes of general meetings and other books and documents
- Treasurer — manages payments and receipts of moneys and issues receipts, keep financial records and prepare financial statement prior to AGM
- Ordinary members
Our 2021-22 committee
- President — Naomi Lacey
- Vice-president — Karen Gardham
- Secretary — Jill Osborn
- Treasurer —
- Ordinary member — Josh Barnes
- Ordinary member — Jane Mowbray
- Ordinary member — Chris Smyth
View team — 2021/22 team.
You can view more details about CGA by downloading our Rules of Association.
How can I nominate someone or myself for the committee?
To participate in the AGM and/or stand for a position, you must be a financial garden member of CGA.
You are entitled to vote if:
- you are a community garden member
- more than 10 business days have passed since you have become a member of the association
- your membership rights have not been suspended for any reason.
NOMINATION FORM TO JOIN THE COMMITTEE
Need more information?
If you have any queries please contact CGA’s President, Naomi Lacey on the form below…