NOMINATE BY 31 OCTOBER 2023
We want to celebrate all of the wonderful things happening in our community gardens around the country. It’s time to tell us about your community gardening champions!!!
AND THERE ARE FABULOUS PRIZES TO WIN!!!
Is something special happening at your Community Garden?
Would you like to tell the community about it? We would love to hear from you!
You can nominate for awards in these categories and there will be one prize awarded in each category:
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION AWARD for gardens that reach out to their communities.
- COMMUNITY GARDENER OF THE YEAR for a quiet achiever who is always there to support others
- YOUNG COMMUNITY GARDENER OF THE YEAR for people 15 years to 25 years who contribute effort and ideas
- BUSH TUCKER GARDEN AWARD for growing, showcasing and educating the community about Indigenous foods and their uses
- SUSTAINABILITY CHAMPION AWARD for gardens using great ideas that improve environmental resilience
- BIODIVERSITY CHAMPION AWARD for a garden promoting greater biodiversity both within the garden and in the wider community.
- PERMACULTURE CHAMPION AWARD for gardens that have put inspiring ideas into action and champion permaculture practice.
TO BE IN THE RUNNING… please complete the questions in the link below regarding your chosen award(s) and complete your nominations by 31st October 2023.
You can nominate as few or as many categories as you wish.
After you complete the nomination form, don’t forget to submit the form by clicking SUBMIT at the bottom of the form when you are done.