WRCG VISION Woolgoolga Regional Community Gardens. (WRCG) is driven by a simple ethic which includes:
- Care of people
- Care of the Earth
- Sharing our surplus WRCG
- To establish productive well-managed community gardens in our region
- To develop a working model of a cooperative, community-based garden
- Establish and maintain sustainable community gardens throughout our region
- Develop community knowledge and practical skills around local food
- Raise awareness of the benefits of home gardening, organic food, and self-sufficiency
- Foster opportunities for community engagement and cultural exchange
- Develop strong partnerships with other community organisations Showcase sustainable living solutions.
The Woolgoolga Regional Community Garden plan to provide:
- Sustainable living examples for the whole community
- Promotion of healthy eating, waste reduction, and recycling
- Pesticide-free vegetable gardens Local food abundance
- A learning hub for residents of all ages Multicultural exchange.