Below are the:
- SUBSCRIPTIONS/PAYMENTS tabs (find tab descriptions below membership form)
- HOME — update your details on the membership form if needed, then ‘Save Profile’.
Helpful tips about the SUBSCRIPTIONS/PAYMENTS tabs
- click on the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab to see:
- first column (Membership): your membership type
- second column(Subscription): when it expires
- third column (Active): if your membership is Active:
- a Yes (means you don’t need to renew your membership yet) or
- a No (means you will need to renew/resubscribe your membership)
- fourth column (Created): when your membership was created
- fifth column (Card Exp.): usually blank or lets you know if you card has expired
- sixth column (Subscribe): a RENEW/SUBSCRIBE link — click to renew/resubscribe to your membership. It will only appear once your membership has expired.
- click on the PAYMENTS tab below the line to download your PDF invoice.
Do you have any Community Gardens Australia membership questions?
NOTE: This enquiry form is not for enquiries about how to join a particular garden.
TO JOIN A PARTICULAR COMMUNITY GARDEN apply directly to the garden.
Community Gardens Australia (CGA) doesn’t create, manage or maintain any community gardens.
Community gardens are operated by their own groups and associations.
To find the garden you wish to join, go to the CGA map listing website page to find their contact details.
Contact our CGA Membership Secretary, Jane Mowbray by completing the form below…