Steps to upload your garden to our map…
There are two ways you can add your community garden to our map — either as a paid-up member or a registered non-member (see details below).
Once you are a member or registered non-member, here is how you can upload your:
- Check if your garden is already listed. Go to the homepage and put in your suburb into the ‘Location’ box.
- If you see your garden IS LISTED, contact our website administrator who can move the garden to your account so you can edit the details whenever you need to.
- If your garden IS NOT LISTED, log into our website with your username and password.
- once logged in, you will be directed to your dashboard
- click on ‘Add Garden/Event Listing’ in the menu bar
- complete the form, preview and if all correct, hit submit.communit
1. Become a member of Community Garden Australia
Support the work of Community Garden Australia by joining us, then:
- list your National Community Garden Day event and/or
- add your community garden to our Map Directory if you are not already listed.
You will then be able to receive our member benefits.
Follow the link below, choose the type of garden membership you would like, and, complete the membership form.
2. Register as a non-member of Community Garden Australia
If you didn’t want to be a paid up member just yet, you can register as a non-member by completing for form below
As a non-member, your garden only receives the benefit of listing your event or community garden, rather than receiving other benefits of membership.