Permaculture Week: a celebration of sustainable living — 15-24 March 2024
Join us for an immersive experience into the world of permaculture – a week-long celebration dedicated to sustainable living, regenerative farming, and eco-conscious communities.
Open homes, gardens, and farms welcome you to witness the beauty of earth-friendly cultivation.
Engage in enlightening workshops, discover the magic of permablitzes transforming spaces into green sanctuaries, and meet the passionate practitioners shaping a sustainable future. Dive into the heart of Permaculture Week and become a part of the movement toward a greener, more harmonious world.
Why not organise an event in your area? It’s simple:
- first complete the registration form, on the International Permaculture Day website, ‘Register’ to determine your username and password
- then login with your username and password
- you will be directed to your dashboard
- then click on the ‘Add an event’ button
- complete the form, click on the ‘Preview’ button then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Find more Permaculture Week events.