Where: Evandale Parklands
When: Sunday 20 November between 10am and 1pm.
Learn about growing food with our local community gardeners from across the city gathering to put their best produce on display.
There will be growing and cooking demonstrations, gardening workshops, free gardening activities for children, healthy food and produce, giveaways and more.
The event will feature five hubs:
- information and technical demonstration hub featuring worm farms, soil biology, composting, pruning, gardening books, waste management, seed raising and sprouting
- growers and producers hub with organic honey and bulk foods
- food vendors hub where you can get organic smoothies, pizza, coffee, tea and ice blocks
- children’s activities hub with art and craft, making mini compost bins, tomato planting and jumping viagra canada pharmacy castle
- community gardens hub with guest gardening gurus and representation from each garden