APC13 will be held in Perth, Western Australia, from October 2-5, 2016 with tours, workshops and courses to follow. Attendance and participation is open to all people who have undertaken courses in permaculture and who adhere to the ethics, practices and principles that permaculture is built on.
Attendees typically come from all over Australia, New Zealand and south-east Asia, but we encourage all practising permaculturalists from both hemispheres to attend.
APC13 is an opportunity for everyone to share their permaculture journey, their research into resilient and productive systems, and have fruitful discussions about the future directions of permaculture in the world.
We want to showcase best practice in sustainable living and demonstrate how permaculture can bring about positive changes in people’s lives, the environment and offer solutions to the inevitable changes that are taking place in the world right now. Please join us, and you too can be a part of the solution.
- 2nd October 2016 – Permaculture Fest — The Festival for the public
- 2nd October 2016 – Convergence Welcome Dinner
- 3rd October 2016 — Day 1 Permaculture Convergence
- 4th October 2016 – Day 2 Permaculture Convergence
- 5th October 2016 – Day 3 Permaculture Convergence
Here are some direct links to the website:
- Perth City Farm course Prior to APC – Localising Food Facilitation Training (28-30, Sept)
Swan Valley Adventure Centre Festival, APC, Workshops and Tours
- Permaculture Fest – Large free Permaculture Festival open to public
- APC13 (2-5 October) (the early bird fee $475 each) plus if needed accommodation $175 each – Sun afternoon opening meal to Thur morning packup.
- Future Scenarios (6 October)
- City Tour (Urban) (6 October)
- Perth Hills (Semi -Rural) Tour (7 October)
- 2 day North Tour – (6-7 October)
- 2 day South Tour – (6-7 October)
Rockingham (Alfred Hinds Centre) Courses