Interested in being on the front cover of Yellow Pages?
Now here's an opportunity for your community garden — being featured on the front cover of your local phone book.
The Australian City Farms & Community Gardens Network is partnering with Yellow Pages and White Pages publisher, Sensis, in running this photographic competition that will show people what a benefit community gardens are to our towns and cities.
Harvesters at hostel vege garden, Byron Bay. © Russ Grayson in the 1990s. Slide film digitalised.
How do we enter the Garden Greats competition?
Entrants will be judged on the beauty and creativity of their garden and the usefulness of their gardening tips by a panel of judges from the Yellow Pages, White Pages, and ACFCGN.
All you need do is share with us a photo of your garden and your best gardening tip for your chance to become one of the country’s Garden Greats and feature on the cover of your local phone 2017/2018 books.
Visit Yellow pages website to submit your entry: www.yellowpages.com.au/gardengreats
Review Yellow Pages conditions of entry.
Closing date for entries
State by State entry closing dates:
- ACT — Thursday 21 September midnight
- Queensland — Thursday 21 September midnight — Brisbane entries have closed
- NSW — Thursday 21 September midnight — Sydney entries have closed
- NT — Thursday 21 September midnight
- South Australia — Thursday 21 September midnight
- Tasmania — Thursday 21 September midnight
- Victoria — Thursday 21 September midnight
- Western Australia — Thursday 21 September midnight