2013 SA Gathering—Sunday 7 April
…AT LINDE COMMUNITY GARDEN
Located at the rear of the redeveloped Dunston Grove and Linde Reserve, Stepney. (Carpark entry from Stepney St, Stepney, Bus 174 or 178 from North Tce Adelaide to Stop 6 Payneham Road then walk along Stepney St and enter via carpark.)
Sunday 7 April 2013 Drop in anytime from 1:30—5PM
- Earth Bag Building/ Mud Pie Making Be prepared to get dirty!
- Fruit Tree Pruning with Harry Harrison at 2PM
- Raw Recipes with Paula Winen
- Fruit and Veg Swap Bring your surplus home grown produce to share!
- Organic Seedlings for Sale
- Smooth Revolution Pedal powered smoothies will be available for purchase!
- Catching Up with fellow community gardeners
- SA Community Garden Network Innovation Showcase and Meeting at 3:30PM
All Community Gardens are invited to share something that you are excited about at your place… a new method, design, system, collaboration or idea! This will form the basis of our traditional information sharing round.
Photos, prototypes and other props welcome! You provide the excitement and we’ll provide some tasty snacks to accompany the showcase! Maximum 4 minutes per garden.
Melanie Keynes16/06/2013 at 8:42 pm
Hi, I’m looking at starting up a community garden in my town. I’m very pleased to have found this website and would appreciate being placed on your database to receive posts and news of upcoming events .