1. Log in: If you are an ACFCGN member, log in using your username and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on 'forgot password?" and follow the prompts.
2. Post photo, video, link, news: Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your wall page which is similar to the Facebook wall page. You can post your latest news here, click on the icon to add a photo, video or link to your post.
3. Join a group: Go to Groups and find one you are interested in. Click on the ’Join Group' button underneath the title of the group — then start chatting.
5. Start a group: Go to the Groups and click the red button, Create a Group. Fill in the details and invite your friends to join in.
1. Find friends: Click on the ‘Members’ link in the under the ‘Community’ tab in the top navigation bar. You will be directed to the ‘Members’ listing where you can search or scroll down to find your friends. Then, click on the button ‘Add friend’.
2. Edit profile: Go to pulldown menu in the top right hand corner of the website and click on ‘Edit profile'. You will be directed to your ‘wall' with the tab ‘Profile' open. Look through the tabbed list to see what information you would like to tell other members about yourself and start editing.
3. Add event: As a member you can add an event or course to our calendar.