Got connections in the the ACT or Queensland?
If you link up with city farms and community gardens in either of these states, we'd love to hear from you if you are interested in joining our team.
The tasks vary depending on the representative time but might be:
- supporting and encouraging gardens to list with our map directory
- encourage gardens to send through their stories and photos about their garden and/or interesting information that they would like to share with other community gardens about what has worked and been struggles they have overcome for our eNews and website
- Join a monthly teleconference meeting with the team on the third Tuesday of the month for an hour. This team usually discusses:
- updates from around the states
- updates from the map directory
- stories items for enews
- planning for annual gathering and AGM
- answering enquiries made to the Network
- any other items that come up
- encourage membership from city farms and gardens to the network.