End of year celebration - Sunday 2 December 11am to 2:30pm
Sydney Regional CG MeetUP - come and check out Bundeena CG
Meet up with other gardeners and find out what's happening in your
gardens and suburbs.
Tell all your community garden friends to come along! Come early or stay late to join in on the Bundeena Art trail happening on the day, or go for a bushwalk or a swim!
Also on in Bundeena on Sunday 2 December:
Bundeena Community Garden, 28R Scarborough Street, BundeenaVisit Bundeena Community Garden
Sunday 2 December 11am to 2:30pm - Arrive 10:45
Train leaves Central station for Cronulla at 9:22am then walk over to the Ferry wharf to catch the ferry to Bundeena to get there by 11:04am.
NOTE: you might want to come to Bundeena early for their Markets which start at 9am. Train leaves Central at 7:22am to arrive at Bundeena about 9am or leaves central at 8:22am to arrive about 10am.
There is a short work to the Bundeena Public School to find the garden. Here is the map to follow to walk from the ferry:Visit map to show walk to the garden from the ferry wharf
If driving remember to state to the park ranger they are coming to Bundeena to avoid paying the National Park fee.
- 11:15 ARRIVE
- 11:30 Tour of Bundeena Community Garden
- 12:30 Community gardens—tell us your story, what have you been up to?
- 1:00pm Shared lunch
- 1:30-2:30pm — 2 session 1:30-1:55 & 2:05 to 2:30 (25 minute sessions). Option for bushwalk along coastline and chat as we go!
- Open space — bring your discussion topics or skill activities to share
- 2:30 Checkout — where to from here — next meeting — focus for next meeting — confirm actions to complete for next meeting
- 2:45 FINISH
Ferry leaves at 3pm to get back to central by 4:43pm.
WHAT TO BRING:
- great stories about your gardens
- finger food to share for lunch and cool drinks if desired
- plate, cutlery and a mug for yourself.
IN CASE OF WET WEATHER...
Check back on this page to find details in case of wet weather.
Bundeena Markets are on from 9am to 2pm